sábado, 16 de enero de 2010

Welcome To The Amazon Jungle Guide.

Hi, everyone my name is Richard Cabrera Wong, but if you prefer call me Rick, tha's ok. Welcome again, I'm peruvian guy, I'm 22 years old, I was born in 1988 in Iquitos-Peru I have one nice sister and 4 brothers I'm the last one and very proud of this.

I had a good and bad time with my family along the time I spended with them, I got to have a good education in one of the most popular school here ( C.N.I) in english Iquitos National School, on 2005 I finished my study school in this time too my mother died how everybody I was bad not only me and all my family, She was a big lose, so I know such is life and everybody going to the same way.

The time made me understand that I need to do something about my life and I took the decision to study for a Rain forest Guide as well i did it...I really enjoy the Amazon jungle, amazon fruits, vegetables, amazon meals, amazon tours, the people, the mithys and legends the rivers,the climate and everything else.

so along 3 years since 2006 till 2008 i've been studyied to be an Rain Forest guide in a local tourist institute. so maybe you know about the amazon jungle too it ok I only invite you to read some articles that i going to write as soon as possible and I invite you to comment about this, your opinion is very importand to me, and we can be a good friends too. Thank you so much and have a good time...!!!


Snake farm Momon River tributary of Nnanay River, tributary of the Amazon River, hang a Sloth, Caiman, etc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario